Saturday 9 October 2010

Weekend!

Sweet Sweet weekend <3
I simply just love weekends, ecspecially because I have the time to relax and listen to all the music I like! And read books of course!

I'm reading a great novel called "Mrs. Corbetts last wish"- by Colin Harrison. Amazing! It's one that I definitely can recommend!

So today I'll just give you some great music inspirations, that you can listen to while you relax, or do your homework:

MY TOP TEN!
1) Jamie Cullum- Photograph
2) Jamie Cullum- Get your way
3) Jamie Cullum- Move on Song
4) Norah Jones- Turn me on
5) Amos Lee- Keep it loose, keep it tight
6) Amos Lee- Colors
7) Chet Baker- Almost Blue
8) Ray Charles- Hallelujah I Love Her So
9) All time low- Remebering sunday
10) Coldplay- The cemetries of London

-Yeah I know there's a lot of Jamie Cullum, but he's just soooooooo good!

Have a nice saturday everyone!
Peace out <3
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment