Friday 15 October 2010

A blog before takeoff

Hi world!

There's only a few hours before takeoff to Berlin. So ecxited to see that amazing capital again!
My room is a horrible mess, and the floor is impossible to see for all the clothes which is "decorating" it so beautiful! haha.

Well lately I've been thinking about an important topic. At least I think it's important.
Because what does it mean to be perfect? And is it even possible? It has been on my mind in a while, actually since I began blogging.
I honestly don't know why, but I think it's because it's a very new thing to me, and I always want to be good at new things.
So can you be a perfect blogger? I think not. There doesen't exsist bloggers who're perfect, because no one knows how to be perfect.
I believe a blogger in fashion (for example) is good if he or she have some magnificent ideas, and knows how to be creative all the time. I also believe a good fashion blogger should have their own opinions, and point of views of what they believe is fahionable, EVEN THOUGH it aint on the catwalk this season!
  • So to me a good blogger would be a person who have a constant pursuit to be the best, but also a person who have a passion of what they do, because only then will you be capable of inspiring others.
I'm not saying I'm a perfect blogger, and neither am I saying that my idea of fashion is the only right idea, but I do believe and passion in what I blog about, and therefore do I think I'm a good blogger.
And when you love something and have such huge passion for it (mine is music and fashion) it will shine through what you're writing, and make it interesting and very personal to other people.
I'm not perfect, but I have a pursuit to be the best, and to reach out to people and inspire them.

I hope people read my blog because they find what I write interesting, and that they believe I'm good at what I blog about.
So perfection do not exist, but the pursuit of it does.
That's my opinion, think wether your own would be different.


Hopefully the next blog will come up tomorrow if I find some wi-fi.
Otherwise you'll have to wait! :)
Peace out
//Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment