Thursday 14 October 2010

The Autumn holiday

Finally! The holiday is near!
I really need it! I've been so stressed lately, and it's all caused by a school project called "AT". We were supposed to compose a great piece of music, which is great, accept from the program we was told to use.
"Audacity" I belive it was the name. It managed to ruin my entire week, because it constantley was causing trubles by deleting our project!!
It might be free, but it's a load of rubbish! Invest in a good recording program insted. That's my advise to you.
Well enough about my horrible week..

What are you guys up to in the holiday?
I'm going to Berlin, and I thought that I should give you an update about that..
You see. We're going to live in a friends apartment, which is great! But the issue is, that the apartment don't have any wi-fi.

And that sucks to be honest!

It means that I can't blog while I'm in Berlin! (so sorry!)  I'll do my very best to find a net cafe or go to starbuck, so I can blog from Berlin ;)
Otherwise I'll be writing everything down on a paper, and then post it as soon as I get back to Denmark!
I'll be gone in seven days, (from friday to friday)

Below is a list of what you can look forward to read in seven days! :)

  • The "Swanlake" ballet, by the great composer Tjajkovskij. (I'll be writing about the plot later today)I'm going to see the ballet in the opera of Berlin. Looking forward to it!


A friend of mine told me that ecspecially the german ballet should be stunning and fantastic! So stoked to see it in person!

  • Then I'll go shopping (of course, Berlin is well known for all it's vintage!)
  • See "das museum insel" again :)!
And a bunch of other stuff, which will be a suprise untill I get back!

Have a happy holiday!
Peace out
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment