Tuesday 26 October 2010

New creation

Hi guys!
Another blog from school, and another busy day! I'll tell you about the creations in a minute. Just my horrible day at school so far.
First of all, I got injured when I rode my bike to school, because there was ice on the road! My left hip hurts so badly! I can barely walk!
And even better, when I got injured, so did my computer. And I don't know how long it's gonna live. Even worse.

So my day has been horrible, hopefully yours haven't been as worse as mine.
Luckily the sun is shining!

Now to some happy news, I'll be "releasing" a new creation in the beginning of November. So ecxited!!!! It's so fierce.
I do already have two new projects on the way. I'll tell you about them later on :)

Probably won't be able to blog later on, but I'll do my very best!

Bye!
Peace out,
//Sara

P.S Thank you for the almost 1000 views ! It's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment