Monday 11 October 2010

My design

Yes now it's time for my first creation on this blog! :)
I'm so ecxited to show it to you guys! It's something simple, but yet still difficult to make.
It's a pair of cowboy jeans, my first "homemade" pair actually.



Again the pictures aren't that good, but they're high waisted, which means it would match perfectly with a puffy chiffon shirt, and some cool rings for the acsessories for the outfit.
There's a zipper in the left side of them, so I'm able to get into them.
And to finish the look you can wear some sweet pumps, which would look gorgerous on anyone :)
Personally I'm in love with the 10-12cm high heels. My legs look absolutely amazing in them, haha ;)
Again, a tres chique look to inspire you amazing girls out there!
Have a nice monday!
Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment