Friday 8 October 2010

A "late at night blog"

Goodevening, or goodnight?
It of course do depend on which side on the earth you're on.
So, this is my first english blog! (YAY)
It's almost 10pm here in Denmark, and I'm not at a party.. :(
I should have been, but I got ill, and had to cancel! So bad!

Well enough about me! Back to the blog!
I just thought I would give you an update about what there's going to happend here. First of all, this blog going to be about my passions and what I love.

So the two most mentioned things on this blog will be about fashion and music.
Yes I'm a fashionista, but it's not all about the exspensive brands at all. It's mostly vintage, and what I think there's high fashion and suitable, mixed with what the "big fish" puts on the catwalk!

I do also design and sew my own clothes, so you'll also get some pictures of my own creations!
I'll do my very best to finish one creation per month, but I can't garantee that I can stay true to that every month, which is sad!
My favourite designers are Christian Siriano and was the legendary Alexander Mcqueen, who sadly have passed away! ;( RIP

And of course, THE MUSIC!
Like any other teenager, I'm crazy about music! I ecspecially have a weakness for jazz. I listen to it 24/7, and I'm not leaving my home without my Iphone, which contains my entire music library!
There are many great muscisians, but my favorite artist is the british jazz muscisian Jamie Cullum, which probably also will be mentioned on the blog once in a while.

  • I do also play the violin, which I've done in 6 years now. It's a very important part of my life, and one of the reasons why classic music mean the world to me.
  • There's also going to be some "culture" blogs when I have the time! I love culture, and I love to read and explore new things!- So that's something I'll write about as well!
Then there'll be alot of other things, that I'm unable to categorize in these boxes :)-That's life!

Looking forward to my "blogging carreer"
-And sorry if the're some english mess ups, remember, it's not the language I was born with!

Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment