Wednesday 27 October 2010

BAM!

Lovely evening!

Just reached over 1000 views ;) Thank you!
A little song for the rest of this amazing wednesday The rescues- teenage dream (katy perry cover) and

It's actually a funny story how I heard this song.
As a few know, I'm a big listener of the punk/rock band All time low. (Yeah I know, I do mostly listen to jazz, but I find this band really cool)
And the lead signer Alex Gaskarth did post a link similar to mine on twitter. And then I heard it. Amazing!

Right now I'm spending my evening cleaning my room from all the mess. Did just safe my signed Jamie Cullum poster, which'd fallen down of the wall. (behind my big bookshelf)
Gosh I miss the summer.. Autumn is too cold and rainy! The rescues- Can't stand the rain GREAT SONG. Describes what I feel about rain perfectly!

Have a nice wednesday!
peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment