Sunday 10 October 2010

My sunday outfit

What to wear on a sunday?
Well it's hard to say, it do depends on what you're up for today.
Personally I'd go for something casual, but still chik and high fashion.
You never know who you'd meet today.
A tip would be investing in a nice bag, since it can turn a bit boring look into something fabulous.

I'm personally in love with the british bag designer Angel Jackson.
I believe she'd won a prize actually, which is totally understandable, I mean, look at them! They're über fierce!
Here's a picture of my favourite tote she'd made:
The price variates between 315-360 £

Angel Jacksons homepage


If you're more into having a casual and High fashionable look, Alexander Wang do have some nice and chilled t-shirts with a pocket to 75$

Alexander Wang t-shirts



This t-shirts below is definitley going to be my next buy!
 
Put one of the tees together with these awesome harem jeans from only. only jeans

That was my tip to be fabulous on a sunday :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Peace out,
//Sara :)
Now to my new favourite brand, which is called "5preview"
They make some AMAZING clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment