Friday 22 October 2010

HOME

Finally! I just returnes home after ny trip to BERLIN <3 it was amazing, and I've seen so Manu nice things I want to write about!
First of all, if Any træuld miatakes occures, its because i'm blogging from ny iPhone. The wi fi at home is so bad these days! ARGH! That also means that i cant be posting Any pics either :(
So i'll just talk a little about this seasons footwear tendens. It's flat shoes! Thank god!
I read it in the newspaper the other day, and its a fact that the only kind of shoes worn on the catwalk is without a Heel :)
"tamaris" and "dr. Martin" make some amazing flat shoes! I just bought a blue tamaris pair in BERLIN, so fierce, and amazing to west!
So slip the heels accept from parties, it's bedt for the feet anyway:)

Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment