Sunday 28 November 2010

I LOVE MOR COSMETICS!

Time for another beauty post :) I'm in the mood!!
Well I got this site called mor cosmetics recommended by some friends of mine, and I thought I'd share it with you!
It's an Australian beauty shop, with the most amazing things! Haven't bought something myself yet, because I've been out of cash lately.
MY personal favorites (which I'll be buying very soon) it's called "little luxuries".
It contents body butter, soap, perfume and a soapette in a gorgeous box!
Check the pictures out!
Belladonna Soapette 9 US dollars

Belladonna handcream 12 US dollars

Belladonna body butter 15 US dollars

Belladonna perfume oil 20 US dollars


Belladonna lip nectar 18 US dollars
 There are other flavors as well in the "little luxuries" collection, noir and marshmallow etc.
So nice!
http://www.morcosmetics.com/

//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment