Tuesday 2 November 2010

What a day..

Insane day. Tuesday is normally a fun and sweet day, since we have two music lessons in school! (Yay). But It was more "serious buisness" today actually. We skipped a music café we promised our teacher to preform at. Feel so guilty. I hate to dissapoint people!
Well after we talked it through we got back to the "blues feeling" and played some amazing music! Had no idea I could improwise on a piano. Sweet.

Then we went to P.E . And practiced Le Lanciers for the prom evening at school. It's so much fun. I look forward to see myself dance in a pair of stilettos! Oh boy..

Right now I'm enjoyning a nice cup of tea in bed, while I'm listening to some great music. (Jamie Cullum)

- Here's a little update over my weekend. I'll be finishing my dress for Galla/prom, and I'll go get a new haircut.

IT will be something like that, just shorter in the neck. :) So ecxited!

Peace out,
//Sara ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment