Saturday 30 October 2010

GALLA

Hey peeps'!

How's you weekend so far? Mine is great!!! I'm attending at a sweing marathon this weekend, where I'm working at a dress for galla at my gymnasium.
It's turning out beautiful so far!
It's inspired by the british designer "Erdem", who make amazing creations. It's a dress from their fall collection 2008.


I'm in love with it! Seriously, I've dreamed of this dress in to months! I can't wait to wear it! My sewing teacher said it's turning out amazing as well, which is good. So far I've spend 12 hours on it, and there's still a way before the final result.
So very stoked!!!!

My working table <3

Katy Perry- not like the movies . Favourite song this evening, so ecxited about tomorrow! -Another day where I have to work on my dress!!!!

Btw.  if something's posted in a weird way, is the reason that I'm working on the layout.

Have a nice weekend!
Peace out,
//Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment