Sunday 24 October 2010

I LOVE SUNDAY

True indeed!

I just had the most magnificent brunch today with good company, always nice! I'm going to spend the rest of my sunday in my room: Reading, playing the violin, listening to music, and doing my homework...
I think I need a holiday after this holiday, I'm so exhausted. But it was all worth it!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going to sewing class, and chillin' with all the sweet people. Really nice!

Here's a link to my favorite song so far. I thought It would be funny to post it, since the music video was recorded in the center of Berlin as well. I reckon I've seen all the places! It's a song by Jamie Cullum of course. He'll be preforming in Berlin very soon, and I won't be able to hear it! What a shame!

Jamie Cullum- These are the days

Check this artist called "Jamie Lidell" out as well. He's amazing! Might blog about him during the next week.

JAmie Lidell- Another day

(The picture is taken from http://www.eicie.de/ which I blogged about earlier. Check them out!)

Enjoy your sunday!
Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment