Saturday 23 October 2010

PICTURES FROM BERLIN

Hi world!
I'm back, with a now perfect wi-fi! Soo blessed. Since it's working againg it's time to post some pictures from my fabulous holiday to Berlin.
Shopping center "galeria kaufhof", where there's alot of sweet things!

Potsdamer platz, feels like beeing in a bond movie. Great plaze, lots of expensive cars etc. Very sci fi. Nice to see it again though.

Me posing for a picture before we drive to Deutsche oper to see some ballet. (I'll post a blog about that very very soon)

The grave of the amazing Malene Dietrich. If anyone of you ever will go there, look out for an Italian restaurant very near named "Marios". Their food is delicious, and the atmosphere amazing! Even better, there're no tourists out there, at all!

My Swiss Swatch watch bought in a special store on Rosenthaler Str. They didn't have it in Ka De We. A shame!!! So I found it somewhere else. Love it!


Two pictures from Bebelplatz on museums insel. on 1.st picture you'll se a place which used to be a library, which now is empty. The very short story is, during the second worldwar Hitler did burn a lot of books of, like a million actually. And one of the places where the books was burned of where at Bebelplatz.

An artist who wants to avoid grafitti, and instead decorate buildings! lovely! http://www.wizet.de/ . Check it out!
My favorit part of Berlin! Prenzlauer Alle. There are so many amazing stores! If you'll ever go there, look for "eicie". They take gorgeous pictures of Berlin, and frames it for you in any given size. I'll try to find the adress for it so you'll have a chance to look at it :)!

Me at starbucks, with a nice chai latté, and my petrol turtleneck I bought in Esprit. Love it.
Best cafe in the world, accept from "memory cafe" (google it!). That starbucks was a little too touristet for me. I like the private insider places, like "memory". That's one of the reasons why I love to walk around in Berlin. You'll get to see all the good places, that tourist can't find!

Enjoy the rest of your saturday!
Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment