Monday 18 October 2010

Update from Berlin!

Wassup you guys!
First update from Berlin. What a crazy holiday it have been!
Right now I'm chillin' at starbucks unter "fernseheturm" in Berlin. I'm having a sweet cup of chai latté, and basically just enjoying the whole atmosphere here.
Let me tell you what happened so far.
DAY 1
We woke up very tired, and ate breakfast at 12 AM. It's was a rough trip to the apartment in the middle of the night, but we magaged to get there at 3AM. That's why the breakfast was so bloody late!
Later we went to galleria kaufhof to use some money! I forgot how amazing it was! Loads of nice shops.
A cute guy even talked to me "shöne mütze die Dame", "nice hat madam". I was amused, but also slightly frightned, since he after all was a stranger to me.

DAY 2
status, sunday, every store closed! So we decided to walk around in Berlin to check out wether there was some nice shops on the streets.
I've been to Berlin before, and I basically wouldn't like to go to Ka De We again. I admit it's nice, but there are so many other cool stores to check out!
If you ever go to Berlin, you should check out Rosenthaler Str. instead! Reason 1. There's a jazzclub, which we are checking out today maybe.
Reason 2. There's a Swatch shop with the coolest watches ever! It's so much better than the designer watches the fashion designers make.
I'll upload a picture as soon as I bought it!
They'll propbably be "so last season" very soon. Stay to the classic brands.
Rolex if you can afford it, otherwise, go for nixon or swatch!
The best for last. there's the coolest vintage shoeshop on Rosenthaler str. 23 !! Their shoes are fierce! I'm about to buy a pair before we drive back to Denmark.

DAY 3
And now I'm sitting in the starbucks as I told before. It's so hot! I think I'll end up shopping today, and having some fun with my brother! I wrote to a german blogger asking him wether he know some cool places I had to see. But he hasen't answered. So dissapointing!

Well that was the "daily update". I would have posted some cool pictures, but the wi-fi is soo bad! I'm simply unable to do it here.
So, picutres will come later, so I'll write the text for it when I get some better wi-fi.

Until now I've bought one thing. It's hard to be a full time student! haha. I guess I have to design it myself then..
I bought the most amaing petrol turtleneck from Esprit. Love the colour, and a turtleneck is great for us people who have small jaws. Mine's getting fixed after christmas. I'm ecxited. It's annoying being unable to eat sausages in a pretty way..If that even is possible.


Never mind, Swanlake tomorrow! Stoked!
-Have a nice holiday
Peace out
//Sara. (writting very fast, sorry if any typing mistakes has occured!)

No comments:

Post a Comment