Wednesday 27 October 2010

My day, And Italy

Hi again!

Just got home from school, and guess what? It was raining!! Horrible, and a typical weather in Denmark...
So you can say I'm kind of blue because of that, haha.

Lately the days have been insanely busy, so right now I'm enjoying laying in my bed, listening to Jamie Cullum, drinkin tea, and dreaming of the next upcoming holiday!


Right now I'm checking out a website, recommended by my favorite designer, where you can buy sweet accessories for only 30$. Very nice!
But I need to figure out wether it's for europeans as it is for americans. Otherwise it would be stupid if I posted it.
So that's one of the things I'm working on.
Then theres the "full time student" thing, that I need to use some time on as well.:)
And last but not least, music and design!
I was offered to start getting piano or extra theory lessons in music, and I'm very tempted to say "yes".
BUT!
I absolutely don't have any free spaces in my schedule. So I hope it will become a possibility somehow, since I'd die if I could get better on a piano! IT would be amazing!

Well my mom and two siblings were in Italy this fall, and took some great pics for mw to post on the blog;)
I'll post the "culture" part as soon as possible, but I thought you should see the photos first.


Colloseum



Roma baby

Armanis fall/winter collection! Wish I was there to see it in person!!!

I want 20 degrees and nice weather to Denmark :(

That was it peeps, have a nice day!
Peace out,
//Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment