Tuesday 12 October 2010

New store!!!

!!!COMING SOON TO COPENHAGEN!!!
I've been waiting for this in a long time, since Monki openened. Yes that's right, a new store is coming to Copenhagen in November, and it's gonna be big!
The 4th of November do Abercrombie and Fitch open a store in Copenhagen!
It will be on Købmagergade 11 at 10am (4th of november)

I believe it's a little bit like the american store "forever21" and "American eagle outfitters".
They have a lot of sweet things, to an acceptable price!!
For example:

 Some super cute socks!
And a fierce leather bag!!

I'm super excited about this store! I'm checking it out myself the 6th of November, maybe I'll see you there?
For the ones who're interested, the american abercrombies webpage is http://www.abercrombie.com/

Have a nice day!
Peace out,
//Sara

2 comments: