Tuesday 26 October 2010

New creations, part two

Hey Guys! :)
I'm finally at home, and I'm done with my "to-do" list. So now it's time for a proper blog post!
As I wrote earlier, I'll be finishing up a creation in the beginning of November, which is so very ecxiting! I won't tell you what it is yet, but I can give you a hint. It's warm, and can be worn with any outfit!

I basically wanted to talk about my next upcoming creation for December then. I'd personally say it's a must have for this winter, since it's so chique and fierce.

MUST HAVE THIS WINTER IS...

The Leather skirt! I find them very suitable and hot! The picture above is from the amazing Alexander Wangs collection. I'm in love with it!
I'm working on a design for my own skirt you see, and I'm so ecxited to see the final results! And to wear it as well! Yay :)

This is my sketch for my own. IT might change during the whole process, but I actually like it already. I find it fierce, haha ;)
It will of course be black, with some gold/silver zippers on it. And I'll suppose I'll put cotton or wool on the inside so I can stay warm during the winter.

Tyrone Wells- Sea breeze . A great song preformed by a great artist.
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday :)

Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment