Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday/DIY/music

Wauw this weekend has been amazing!
I've been to the most amazing prom party, managed to do all my homework, do sketches for new DIY ideas.
And time to whatch some fashion television, read costume and elle. Basically, busy! .
So now I'm just enjoying my sunday, drinking tea, finishing the last of my homework, and cleaning my messy room.
So I found a purse/clutch in my closet, which I've made, and took some pictures of that to make this post a little ecxiting to read.



(Sorry about my hair, I've just had a shower)
Well the clutch/purse is a little Christian Siriano inspired, since I'm as addicted to ruffles as he is!!

Song of the day: I want it to be December and christmas right away, so I'm listening to one of Norah Jones new songs from her album called "the fall".
The song is called "December". Lovely!
Norah Jones- December

Have a nice Sunday!
//Sara

2 comments: