Thursday 25 November 2010

blog blog blog

DID YOU WATCH THE FINAL OF DENMARKS NEXT TOPMPODEL LAST NIGHT?
Well I did, and wauw! Congratiolations to the winner Caroline! She was absolutely the best! And so beautiful as well. She definitly did deserve it!


Otherwise this Thursday has been very boring though. I got two extra assignments in school today. I knoe I'm complaining, but I just need to get used to the extra pile of homework. I <3 the gymnasium..
The extra assignments resulted in me cancelling my trip to the fabric store for the new dress. I'll have to wait  untill next thursday.
Then I'll blog a picture of the fabrics as soon as I've bought them!
Hopefully there'll be some time for fashion in the weekend. haha.

Well got to go back to the homework!
Cya,
//Sara

2 comments:

  1. Hun er SÅ smuk !!!

    :)
    http://so-this-season.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan ikke sige andet end at jeg er helt enig!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete