Wednesday 24 November 2010

Weekly update!

Hi!
So today it's wednesday, and so many things have happened. So I thought I'd do an update for you!
First of all, I'll go buy the fabric for mig next dress this friday! I finished the sketches for it today, with accessories as well. I'm so ecxited! I hope I can find the perfect fabric in the shop.
I can picture the dress in my mind, with all the fabric I need. But I don't know wether they have it or not..
The dress do actually remind me of the sixties, whoch is a good thing!
-You might ask :"Why another dress?". Well good question;) And can't tell you the whole part of the story yet, but I was asked to design a dress and sew it, so that's what I'm doing!

I just returned from zumba class an hour ago, it's super fun, and a great way to get some exersize:)
Have you ever tried it?

As you might have noticed, the post has been a little "less fashion" and more "music/thoughts/designs etc." there's just been a biologic assignment which I need to use some time on;) It's really not my favourite subject.. But that's what it is!

And I'm really in the christmasmood today. I woke up this morning, and saw there wa snow outside my window. AMAZING! But awful as well, since I have to ride my bike in the weather. That was so cold!
I'll finish this post with a song I danced to at zumba class today;)
Shakira- gypsy . Such a great song. Love her voice, her hair, and her point of views! Amazing lady!

Have a great wednesday!!
Cya,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment