Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tuesday tuesday ..

Hi world!
Honestly, nothing really happened today.. Well accept from me finishing my dress!!!! It's so very pretty.
Unfortunatly, you'll have to wait for a pictures a while. I'll try to figure out when my photagrapher is free, so we can do a "prom photoshoot". So stoked!!!

But it's very beautiful, I've been told it's even prettier than the original! Nice:)

So sorry for blogging later than usual, but there's been a lot of homework lately, and a dress to finish!

Here's a little cover by Jamie Cullum- "What a difference a day make" and "I get a kick out of you".
Very jazzy, and nice to listen to while I'll put the last detalils in my music theory homework, which I'll have to talk about in school tomorrow.
-Stoked, again!!

Cya!
Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment