Wednesday 17 November 2010

Prom and x-mas

HI GUYS!
So prom is getting closer and closer for every day. I did my mask today, which I'm supposed to wear on the "big event" ;)
It's very simple though, since my dress is so full of details. (Shoot of the dress will be on the blog on saturday!)

Haha the mask is way to big, but I find it pretty though;)
These days I'm in the christmas mood. I'm actually listening to christmas music right now!!
Jamie Cullums version of "let it snow". It's litterally "killed me" to see he preformed with dr's entertainments orchestera. That means he preformed in Denmark, and that I missed that event. Damn!
Never mind here's the link. Jamie Cullum "let it snow". Really great song preformed by a great jazz musician. And an amazing orchestra as well!!

Have a great day!
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment