Tuesday 16 November 2010

In the mind of me...

Hi everyone!
So I got inspired by a friend of mine, to do a Q&A. It's a good idea because you'll get this "insider" knowing of me.

Name?. Sara Sofie, my surname is anomynous.
What do you do for a living? Well I'm a "fulltime student" on a gymnasium where I live. I'm a very creative person, so I decided to study on the artist line.
You're obviously a passionate person when it comes to design and sewing, how long have you been doing that? Well, I've always had this dream being a designer. I've always read fashion magazines, and drawed design sketches actually. The first time I sat by a sewing machine was at my grandmoms place. I guess I was 7 or 8 years old. I sew her shirts and other stuff together. It looked hideous, since I didn't have any idea about how the machine worked. So I went to sewing class in the age of 13, and have been doing it ever since. (that'll be three years)
What do you do in you sparetime? Well design and sewing takes alot of my time actually, but I do also play the violin, which I'd done for 6 years now. Tume goes so fast. I do also dance "Zumba", but it's not as serious as design and music is to me.
Do you have any favourtie designers?Yes! The american project catwalk winner Christian Siriano is amazing. I love the way he can make drama look trés chique and feminim, even though there's alot of fabric!
I do also love Alexander Mcqueen (may he rest in peace). He was amazing. The greatest designer of all time. And then there's Coco Chanel, for the feminim designs, and fantastic makeup! (may she restg in peace as well)
Which designer do you remind most of? That's a good question actually. I haven't found my own signature yet, it's difficult. But I have a weakness for many details,(that's what counts) and simplicity. BUT I do also think drama is importent as well. So I'd say Christian Siriano. Design needs to be fun as well, and suit people. I think he can manage to do that.
Music? I love Jamie Cullum. He's amazing, and talented at what he does. He's amazing live as well, which definitly is a plus! I like Norah Jones as well, and when I need a day with rock, I go for "All Time Low".
Which person in the design world would you like to meet? Isn't it obvious? No I'd really like to meet Christian Siriano, and Uffe Buchard, because I think they have an amazing idea of design and what there's fashionable.
What is your biggest dream right now? To get into Copenhagen fashion week, to attend at the insider parties, yeah and to meet the great persons above;)
Last question, what do you always keep in your bag?
Elisabeth Arden Eight hour cream lipgloss.

A vintage mirror, very small and practical.
A Tape measure (A must for a out in future designer).And my Iphone:)

Anything else, write a comment below!
Cya,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment