Monday 22 November 2010

Quick quick!

Daily post!!
Hi guys :) This will be a little random post, since I'm in a hurry to sewing class.. So I just wanted to write about an interesting topig, or a myth.
"Black makes you look more fit and slim". That's not true actually. You might ask why, which is totally understandable!
I find black very nice, but it's a very dark and heavy colour, which will hide the body structure because it's "absorbing" the light. It will not make you look more fit;)
I was a little unsure about that myth as well, untill I saw a program which explained why you shouldn't wear black clothes from "head to toe".

It gave an example, by showing four boxes in different colours, black, red, white, blue, while people afterwards should say which box the thought was the heaviest.
And they all said black.
So black is nice for a look, in small doses. Otherwise you'll turn out very dark and "heavy" as I explained before:)

A little myth breaker today! Wonder what it'll be tomorrow?

Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment