Wednesday 10 November 2010

Wednesday.

I <3 my mom!
She just bought me the new "Elle" magazine! My favorite fahshion magazine of all time :)
Some great stuff to read about on a ordinary wednesday.
I think I'll might have a new photoshoot ready for you next week. Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how long it will take to do the shoot, edit the photos etc etc. So ecxited! I love the way my dress have turned out. It's so fashionable! And I'm so stoked to show it to everybody!!!

Another good reason to why wednesday is amazing, is that "Danmarks næste topmodel" is on channel 4. I'm not afraid admitting I'm a fashionista, so to see great clothes, catwalks and glam for an hour is fabulous! And mr. fahion nr 1 Uffe Buchard is judge on the program as well.
One of my greatest role models. He truly knows what theres fierce and fabulous!!

Have a great tv(fashion) wednesday guys!
Peace out,
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment