Thursday 2 December 2010

THURSDAY! - Ennio Morricono

Hello everyone!!

Well let me tell you a little about that. This upcoming dress will be the first "haute cotoure" dress I've ever made! And I'm just so ecxited!
It'll be some sort of red carpet dress, since I need a big dress. There just needs to me alot of drama in that fabulous dress and the clutch as accesorie.
I need to show the people at the Female Courage Foundation this spring that I know what I'm doing, when it comes to design and fashion.
And I only have one chance, one look. And it's got to be good!

But it will be. You see, I have a good feeling about this. And yes it's true I will be presenting my first dress ever this spring, at an event by the female courage foundation.
I'm so stoked about it!!!!!
Now here's a masterpiece of music by Ennio Morricone, from the film "cinema paradiso". If you haven't seen the movie yet, do IT!
It's the best film I've ever watched!




Such a peacefull number. Please listen to it!

Have a great thursday you guys, a fabric post and this months inspiration will be coming up tomorrow!!

Be ecxited!
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment