Wednesday 1 December 2010

Weekly update!!

Wauw this day was awesome!!!
First of all, happy December 1st !!



Here's a little song. "December" by Norah Jones. Amazing song, I know I've blogged about it earlier, I just love the song so much!
So it's time for this weeks update! And what a week it has been. A white week full of snow so far. DMI have promised a storm tomorrow. I'm kind of ecxited about that! haha.
I love snow, as long as I don't have to ride my bike in it! Well as many of you might already know, I won a competition at bittebitte.dk this monday.
Looking forward to recieve my prize :) First time I've ever won anything!

I was suppposed to go buy fabric for my next project, and a upcoming competition on this blog, but it got moved to this Friday.
You'll get more information about the competition as soon as the prize is done!
I had to cancel my sewing class this week as well. Everything has been insanely busy, but I've still had time to do sketches.
To be honest, my head is full of ideas to different designs in my brand "pomme grenade".

Apart from that I haven't been doing anything else, than listening to some great music, and hanging with the family, who I don't see so much in these days. I need to change that fact this December!

Have a great day!
Another Jamie Cullum song to finish the post;)



//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment